Thursday, July 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Ethan

Happy Birthday Ethan! I can't beleive my baby is now 3. I guess that means he's no longer a baby. Ethan's party is on Saturday, but we wanted to make this day special and memorable.

Ethan awoke to what one might have thought was Christmas. He got spoilt. However, I'd like it noted there were gifts there from friends of ours, so he wasn't utterly spoilt by us (just regular spoilt).

We have a birthday tradition. Every year, we take a picture of Ethan on his birthday, as we take pictures of him all the time. LOL. But then, we dress Ethan up in his dad's Leafs jersey. It's an idea I stole from Oprah. lol It's nice to see how much he's grown, and you can see it in the way he fills into Scott's shirt more.

Today we had Ethan's mates over. They baked cupcakes together, then decorated them before devouring them. He had a blast. It was a special day for him.

And of course, no birthday would be complete without cake. As Ethan and his grandmother share the same birthday, we had them over this evening. My mum and Ethan blew out the candles on his cake together, and we all enjoyed the cake.

Happy Birthday my dearest!

XOXO









No comments: