Sunday, February 28, 2010

Missing Ethan

I'd like to think that one day, Ethan will see this blog, and amongst the "Mother!!!! Did you have to tell everyone that story", he'll also see how much I love and adore him.

Ethan visits my parents every Saturday. My mum loves to have him over, and it gives Scott and I some alone time. We were married 8 years, together for 10, before he came along, so we like the "just-the-two-of-us" time. I have a friend here, who often wonders how I can leave Ethan over night at my mum's and don't I miss him. It's not about missing him. I know he's safe and it's never more than 24 hours. I always get excited to go to my mum's on Sunday, and fetch Ethan and to hear his stories.

But tonight I really miss Ethan. I feel so lonely without him. Scott has travelled, and I've been feeling ill (food poisoning from last night). I really needed to sleep, and Ethan has no school tomorrow, so it was decided that it would be good for Ethan to spend another night at my mum's. I have to work tomorrow, and Robert will fetch Ethan in the morning. Which means I won't see him until tomorrow afternoon.



Love you Ethan!

No comments: