Thursday, July 22, 2010

Writer's Workshop

Mama's Losin' It

I enjoyed trying out Mama Kat's Writer's Workshop last week that I thought I'd try it again this week.


Post a picture and a description that fits into this quote for you: "How far to heaven? Just open your eyes and look. You are in heaven" -Shankar


Do you ever just need to get away? Living in Dar es Salaam can be stressful. Sometimes you have no power, no water, the roads are flooded, the people drive you crazy, you're stressed at work... the list can go on. So, when you're in Dar, how can you escape?

Zanzibar!

It's a piece of heaven on earth.

Beautiful beaches.
 Peaceful.
Relaxing.

You come back after a weekend away relaxed, refreshed and ready to start another week.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful place to live so close to!!

Stopping by from Mama Kat's!

SarahMarie said...

That is such a beautiful picture! Maybe someday I will come visit you and you can take me there. ;)

Asashia said...

Beautiful picture. It truly does make me think of heaven!

April said...

yep looks like a piece of heaven...I'd love to get away and visit some friends that live far away...I think that would be really relaxing :)

April "Be my blog follower on Blogger" rainbowafterrain81

katie hanson said...

That photo is amazing! It looks beautiful :) This is KateandOli from swap-bot following you, have a lovely day!

<3, Katie
www.kateandoli.com

Karen Mortensen said...

That is so beautiful.