Monday, September 13, 2010

Muffin Tin Meal

This week's theme was the movies. I had ideas floating around in my mind. However, I didn't have any cool Toy Story or Cars muffin tins, and didn't think Scott would approve of a sudden Golda's order.

We've had a wonderful 4-day weekend here. Scott seemed to have missed that memo as he had to work most days. We also forgot to pay the cable bill. hehehe. Ethan and I decided to have a movie afternoon. We popped in a DVD, and relaxed. Of course, no movie would be complete without a snack. And in this case, a muffin tin snack!

We have some apple juice, popcorn, teddy bear cookies, strawberries, star-shaped cinnamon raisin bread with cream cheese, and grapes.


Muffin Tin Monday at Her Cup Overfloweth

6 comments:

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

what an excellent snack! Popcorn is one of our favorites.

Evenspor said...

Yummy. I like the idea of a movie snack muffin tin.

Unknown said...

I need to eat snack at your house. We are at the beach this week and I didn't pack snack food to eat during naptime when I blog.

The star is so cute.

kewkew said...

What a nice healthy snack, with the bonus of it being in a muffin tin. :)

Of course popcorn is a must for movie watching.

~LKB said...

Such a yummy looking snack! Great tin. Pop corn is a big deal in our house for movie times too!

SarahMarie said...

Cute snack idea!