Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Baking with Ethan - M&M Cookies

Ethan and I made these yesterday, and seriously, they are almost gone. I need someone to take them away from me. Not only are they amazing, but they are super easy to do. Ethan can basically make them himself! I got this recipe from Annabel Karmel. Can I just add here, how much I LOVE her!!!!


In a small bowl, mix 6 oz flour, 1/2 tsp baking soda and 1/2 tsp salt.


In a separate bowl, cream together 4 oz, brown sugar, 3 oz white sugar, 1.5 oz butter.


Add one egg, and 1/2 tsp vanilla.



Add the flour mixture to the butter and sugar mix.



Don't forget the M&Ms.
Bake at 180C for about 10 minutes.


Let me know if they last more than a day!

1 comment:

Leah said...

Come over to my place and make these! They sound amazing! Gosh, I so miss homemade cookies! My mom made the best homemade chocolate chip cookies!