Sunday, December 26, 2010

A Visit With Santa

So, we're home! Yeah!!!! And we took Ethan to see Santa. For months Ethan has been telling us, that he would like Santa to bring him Rex, from Toy Story. I was a little nervous that by the time we came home, Santa may not have enough Rexs' left, so I arranged with my Father-in-law to secure one with Santa. So you'd think we would not be in for any surprises, right? Wrong!!!!

We got to see Santa, Ethan gets on his lap, tells him how he's been good, and when Santa asks him what he wants, he replies, "Jessie, from Toy Story." Jessie? Jessie???? Whatever happened to Rex? Well now, we have 2 days before Christmas, and we need to find Jessie.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a precious photo! I love how Ethan is hugging Santa!

Mimi said...

He looks so happy!

Faiza said...

Gorgeous!!!

Kim said...

I hope you everything worked out great. Enjoy your time back home. :-)