Tuesday, January 11, 2011

My New Bag

You know, I just couldn't resist. I have to share my new bag!

Over the holidays, Scott and I headed to Buffalo for some shop-therapy. I had been thinking for awhile that I'd like to check out the Coach shop, but knew Scott would wildly object; "Do you really need a new bag? You just got one from Kerry." But, you know me, I love my bags.

So we get to Buffalo, and I head into the Coach store. I walk around. See a few things, but nothing grabs my attention. I'm out pretty quick. Even Scott's impressed. Then comes Kate Spade. I haven't had a new Kate Spade in over 8 years! "Do you really need a new bag?" moans Scott. Does it hurt to look? No! Better yet, there was a sale! 40% off! I've got to at least look! Oh, but it gets better. Selected tables are another 30% off! So yes, I apparently did need to buy a new bag!


2 comments:

Mimi said...

It's adorable!

Hugs & love,
Mimi

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

Great bag and deal!