Sunday, January 23, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

Welcome to this week's Scavenger Hunt.

1. Memories
This is my wedding wall. Except for the picture of my brother and I, everything here is from my wedding and honeymoon. I see it everyday, and it brings back the memories of that time.

2. Silhouette
Ok, I cheated, it's not really a silhouette.

3. Doorway
My mum and dad are moving to a new place. It's still under construction, and should be finished in the next couple of months. We went to see the model ones, which are complete. This is my parents' new front door.

4. Reflection
Rex was feeling playful. Wanted to see if he could scare himself!

5. Silver
One of my students gave me this for my birthday.




10 comments:

jillconyers said...

Great reflection shot. It reminds me of when my son was little.

Dragonfly said...

Beautiful photos and a wonderful blog!! Hugs from Anette in Norway :)
www.anettesbokboble.blogg.no

Ashley Sisk said...

Nicely done - have a wonderful week.

Karen Mortensen said...

Nice pictures. I love the door.

Mimi said...

Great shots!

Mimi

Seizing My Day said...

love the Rex shot... lol!! :)

julie said...

Your reflection shot made me giggle!

Gretchen said...

LOL! Love the reflection shot! =)

Kim said...

I love the pictures. So I never heard if you got the camera you wanted so badly for Christmas. I must have missed it if you posted about it. Did you get it?

Unknown said...

@Kim - My FIL bought me the Nikon D1100. :) Still learning how to use it.