Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Goodies!!!!!

Back in July, my cousin Faiza sent Ethan a care package. I saw it on her blog, and was excited to get it. Usually things from home take a good 3 weeks to arrive. Three weeks went by, and nothing. Four weeks. Still nothing. Five weeks.... you guessed it, nothing. I was devastated. It had been a long time since something got "lost" in the mail.

Then...suddenly....yesterday....exactly 6 months after she mailed it....

..... look what showed up!!!!!

Ethan was ever-so-excited to get mail addressed to him that he tore right into it, to find a bunch of wonderful treats.


Scott couldn't believe how fast Ethan tore into it. Didn't Ethan appreciate the hours that Faiza spent on his name?

Well....if Ethan's care package weren't already a goodie, I got one too. From Swap-bot, I received these gorgeous postcards from Russia....


....with love.

1 comment:

Faiza said...

YAY! Seriously though that wasn't supposed to take more than 6 weeks!