Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Lover Mine - JR Ward

Lover Mine is the 8th book in JR Ward's Black Dagger Brotherhood series, and I have to say, it was my favourite. I've been waiting forever for John's story. Yes I only started the series in October, but it's still forever!

Ward did not disappoint me. Ok wait, she went off on this Paranormal Investigation bit, that I really didn't like, and was tempted to skip over. But one thing I learnt with the previous 7 books, is is she's writing something, it's important. Who wants to venture to guess that book 10 or 11 will be about Murhder?

I was even a sap for Blay and Quinn. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens there. And No'One. Ohhhh.... there's so much we can do there...

But this book was about John. John..... teeheehee

I'm happy to see him with Xhex, even though I was never totally sold on her. I like the flashbacks to Darius and Tohr, and seeing the parallel relationship between Darius and Tohr and Tohr and John.

And what's fabulous, was Payne. Because come March, it's all about Payne! 

1 comment:

PythonKatie said...

New Here - and am totally clueless to the series you speak of...but am intrigued now..already looked up on Amazon...may have to start reading now! :-)