Tuesday, April 19, 2011

52 Weeks of Happiness - Week 7

School starts at 7:10. Teachers are asked to be at school by 6:50. Ethan and I usually get to school earlier than that. Since I can't really take him to his class, he hangs out in my classroom. He's always got something to do. Sometimes he gets on the computer, other times he cons one of my students into reading him a book, sometimes he even colours. Then there are the days he gets creative.



Happiness is seeing the wonderful creations Ethan makes.




7 comments:

Jessica said...

Great figures! Love em!

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

Wow that is early! Love the designs too.

SarahMarie said...

Love it! He is so creative.

Susan Anderson said...

I think we'd all be artists if we had a chance to discover that about ourselves. It's good that you are encouraging his creativity.

=)

deb duty said...

Very fun!

QueenScarlett said...

I love artsy kids. Happy Tuesday!

Would love it to have you join Friday A Family Lives Here. Exhibit 1 Exhibit 2 Cheers!

Darlene said...

Ethan is so creative. I love that in children. I'll bet he can entertain himself for long stretches of time.