Monday, July 4, 2011

Canada Day

July 1st, 2006
Scott and I went to a Blue Jays Game.
I was as large as a house.
It was a great game.
When it was decided that
Ethan and I would be in Canada this summer,
Scott said I HAD to take Ethan 
to a Jays Game
on the 1st.

So I did!

My cousin Faiza joined us,
for Ethan's first ever
Blue Jays game.
It was also
Ethan's first Canada Day
in Canada!

The Jays were playing the Phillis.


There were tons of people
in red
of course.


Faiza spoilt Ethan with sweets,
ice cream,
soda
and a large finger!


Rick Hansen was there to throw 
the opening pitch!


If you ask Ethan
how he liked the game,
he will tell you he didn't.
But make sure you ask him why.
They Jays lost!
But despite the loss,
it was a fabulous game.





But the fun didn't end there.
There was still more of Canada Day to enjoy.
Faiza's parents joined us,
and we had dinner
and watched the fireworks together.
And they,
of course,
treated Ethan like a king!


What a wonderful Canada Day!
The only thing that could have made it better,
was if Scott were there to join us.


1 comment:

Faiza said...

that was one terrific day!