Saturday, August 6, 2011

Cooking Class

Kilimanjaro Cafe offers a kids cooking class on Wednesdays.
So this past Wednesday, I tool Ethan.
He was very shy and nervous at first,
insisting I sit with him,
but eventually he got into it.

This week, pies were on the menu.
The pastry was pre-made.
All the kids had to do was cut out a circle.



Ethan's filling was spinach and cheese.
He went a little overboard with the filling.


While they baked, Ethan and I had dinner.
They brought them out
all bundled up and served with a salad.


Ethan couldn't wait to try it.


Wonder what's on next week's menu?



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute. I think it's great to teach kids to cook. Looks good too. I'm visiting and following from the LBS. Love your blog.

Kim said...

Pumpkin soup! That is what should be on next week's menu. Ethan could lead the class. ;)