Tuesday, September 6, 2011

52 Weeks of Happiness - Week 27

Scott's back!
Yipee!!!
And while he's had an exhausting week,
we are glad to have him home.
The fact that he brought pressies,
even better!

Scott started a snowglobe collection for me a few years ago,
so my gift was another one for the collection.


Ethan got a little koala bear.
The timing couldn't have been better.
His class was having a Teddy Bear's Picnic at school today.


To celebrate Scott's return,
I made dinner.
Yes, you read that right.
I made dinner!!!

Of course, Scott helped.
He knows I hate touching raw chicken,

and he had issues with my stirring method.

Dinner was fajitas. 
Doesn't it look good?


Happiness is having Scott back and our first family dinner in a while.






1 comment:

Susan Anderson said...

I always love a snow globe!

Looks like a happy homecoming.

=)