Monday, January 30, 2012

Pizza in the Hood

Our friends, Tommy and Elizabeth built themselves a wood pizza oven.
How cool is that????


I'm seriously considering asking Tommy to build us one too.

So yesterday they had their first run through.
And as they live in the "hood", 
I call this:            
   Pizza in the Hood!    

After all, we did have 
Halloween in the Hood,
Thanksgiving in the Hood,
Christmas in the Hood,
so why not
Pizza in the Hood!!!!!

Part of Pizza in the Hood was to roll out your own dough.



We had a toppings bar,


and there was an insanely long queue.


But you know the pizza was good.
It even received thumbs up from Ethan.











3 comments:

Susan Anderson said...

I LOVE that thing!

=D

PS. I even love the way it looks!!

Darlene said...

There's that Ethan, at it again. This time rolling out pizza dough! I love it! That pizza oven sounds like a very good deal. (I'm sure it was if Ethan gave it a thumbs up!}

Kim said...

That oven is amazing. Wow, how many people did you guys have over there? I love the toppings bar.