Sunday, March 11, 2012

Toy Story Waffles

I made a mistake.
A horribly, fatal mistake.

Last Sunday, 
I thought it would be fun to make some waffles for breakfast.
A couple of Christmas' ago,
Ethan got a cool Toy Story waffle maker
from the Tasty Baker
Being the non-domesticated mom,
I've yet to use it.

Well, not only did Ethan love his waffles,
he wanted them for breakfast on Monday too.
Good thing there were some left over.

This morning Ethan woke up
and informed me he was hungry.
He wanted...
you guessed it,
waffles for breakfast!

What have I created?



Will this be a regular Sunday expectation?


2 comments:

Susan Anderson said...

I don't blame him for wanting those every day. They are fun!

=)

Darlene said...

My goodness! No wonder he wants them for breakfast all the time. You really went all out, didn't you? Maybe he'll tire of them, but if he doesn't, I don't suppose you'll be making Swedish pancakes again too soon. One thing about Ethan, he really does know his own mind about what he likes! That's not all bad.