Tuesday, May 29, 2012

52 Weeks of Happiness - Week 12

Do you guys remember Jason?


He was our unbelievably fabulous guide
in Mfuwe.

This past weekend,
Jeff and Susan took their daughter up to Mfuwe.
They came back Sunday night.

Monday, 
Ethan and I get to school.
I'm in my classroom and Ethan comes running in
(school hadn't started yet).
"Mommy, mommy
I got a letter from Jason."

At first, all I could think was
Who the F is Jason?
But then Ethan explained
Jason was the guide from our safari
and hands me a letter.


It was so sweet.
Jason just said how he hopes Ethan's doing well,
said he's been seeing some great wildlife
and told Ethan how Jeff and Susan saw lots of animals,
but no lions.

Ethan just had to share it with his class.


Happiness is seeing the look on your son's face when he receives a letter.






 

2 comments:

Susan Anderson said...

What a neat guy to remember Ethan that way!

=)

Darlene said...

I think that is was wonderful for Jason to write Ethan!!! Who would have thought he would remember as he probably has a lot of people that he has guided around. Ethan must have made a very good impression on Jason. I would sure love to meet that little guy. He is a sweetheart. I can just imagine Ethan's great excitement! I'm sure he was also thrilled to share his letter with his classmates.