Saturday, June 9, 2012

Dark Frost - Jennifer Estep

I told Ethan I wasn't feeling very well this morning,
don't ask,
and he's been great entertaining himself
allowing me to get some more sleep.
But of course,
I couldn't sleep,
so opted to read instead.

I have been loving this series!
Dark Frost is the third installment
in the Mythos Academy series.

It is the end of winter break,
Gwen, Daphne and Carson head to a museum
for some last minute research on their project.
The museum is attacked by Reapers,
and so the excitment begins.

I have to say,
during the entire time I was reading,
I kept thinking;
it's so obvious that she's Reaper Girl
only to then realise I kept saying that with a bunch
of characters.
Which means Estep does a great job
in keeping you guessing.

Dark Frost is a race in the search 
of the Helheim Dagger.
Who will find it first?
Gwen or Reaper Girl?
Who is Reaper Grl?
Will Gwen and Logan get together?
She is after all wearing the necklace.

Oh.... I feel so giddy.
And funny enough,
am starting to feel better too.
Just need to keep myself hydrated!


No comments: