Sunday, June 17, 2012

Father's Day Interview

Two years ago,
for Father's Day,
I thought I'd interview Ethan
and learn how he sees his Dad.
You can see it here

Last year,
Ethan and I were in Canada for Father's Day,
so I wondered if being away from Scott
and being a year older,
would change the way he viewed his dad.
You can see the interview here.

If you do something twice,
you might as well go for a third.
So,
this Father's Day
this is what Ethan had to say;


1. What is something Daddy always says to you?
I love you.

2. What makes Daddy happy?
When I give him something nice.

3. What makes Daddy sad?
When I'm mean. 

4. How does your Daddy make you laugh?
When he tells me funny jokes.
Jokes were there last year too.

5. What was your Daddy like as a child?
I don't know. I didn't know him.
I think he was nice. 

6. How old is your Daddy?
Sixteen I think, but I don't remember. 
Two years ago Ethan thought Scott was 21
last year he thought 15,
at least he's going chronological.

7. How tall is your Daddy?
This tall.
17 kilos.
Note to Ethan's teacher next year:
please teach him measurement!

8. What is his favourite thing to do?
Work!
Same as last year.

9. What does your Daddy do when you're not around?
Work!
This has been a theme for the last couple years.

10. If your Daddy becomes famous, what will it be for?
He would be famous for baseball....not golf!

11. What is your Daddy really good at?
He is really good at reading.

12. What is your Daddy not really good at?
He's not really good at dancing.
I've seen him dance sometimes.

13. What does your Daddy do for his job?
He spends money!

14. What is your Daddy's favourite food?
Chicken curry.
You made it for him before. 

15. What makes you proud of your Daddy?
When he saves me from people. 
He's good at scaring people away.

16. If your Daddy was a cartoon character, who would he be?
He would be Tom from Tom and Jerry.
Because I can be Jerry and he can chase me.

17. What do you and your Daddy do together?
We play together. 
He likes to play hide and seek.

18. How are you and your Daddy the same?
We have these freckles on our faces.

19. How are you and your Daddy different?
I don't have the hairy thing on the chin.

20. How do you know your Daddy loves you?
Because he always gives me kisses.

21. Where is your Daddy's favourite place to go?
To Game.
He likes to buy stuff there.




Happy Father's Day Scott.
We love you.







1 comment:

Susan Anderson said...

I got a kick out of #5.

=)