Friday, June 8, 2012

Summer Blog Challenge - Cooking Disaster

June 9th - Your worst cooking disaster

Ok, so before I share my story,
please take a good look at the following picture.


Notice how it says
Kraft Dinner?
Notice it does not say
Mac and Cheese?

I needed that confirmed as all my American mates
laugh when I call it Kraft Dinner.

So, you wanted to know about my
worst cooking disaster.
Have you ever made Kraft Dinner?
Pretty hard to mess up,
right?
Wrong!!!!
I must have been in my early teens.
My parents were out,
and I was in charge of making dinner
for my brother and I.
I thought I'd make us some Kraft Dinner.
I mean really,
how hard is it to make?
Well,
apparently,
for teenaged Tima,
very.
It had to be the worst thing
I have ever eaten
in my entire life.

Hmmmm....
come to think of it....
I don't think my brother has ever
eaten my cooking again!







4 comments:

Unknown said...

Haha! I have had some nasty Mac/cheese before. My husband took forever to get it down. Now, it's the only thing he can make that I know he won't screw up! Lol

Kandi said...

I am pretty sure we have all ruined Kraft Mac & Cheese at some point!

Unknown said...

My ex roommate would make her mac and cheese without milk and added water... and no butter. Let me tell you that was not good. Lol. And she would eat it!

Susan Anderson said...

hahaha

Sounds like you and I have similar abilities in the kitchen!

=)