Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Summer Blog Challenge - The End of the Year

June 13th-  How you see yourself by the end of the year.

A lot warmer!
Sorry,
but it is currently 5C outside.
My hands are cold.
I'm looking forward to the warmth of
Canada next week.

I will hopefully be on my way 
to a smarter me 
by the end of the year.

I will have an almost 7 year old
by the end of the year.
Oh my
that's a scary thought.

I would like to say
I'll be a skinnier me
by the end of the year,
but that's something I always say.

I pretty much enjoy
life in Lusaka.
I love my job.
I have no major plans
this year.
So I guess
I see myself
going to work,
spending time with my family,
enjoying the wonderful Zambian weather.











2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooohhh my that is cold outside!!! I hope you warm up soon!

Susan Anderson said...

Hope some of that works out the way you hope!

;)