Thursday, June 14, 2012

Summer Blog Challenge - Favourite Picture

June 15th - Post a photo you took that you're proud of.

This is a tough one for me.
Anyone who knows me
knows I love to take pictures.
I tend to take TONS of pictures
then end up deleting like 5.

So now, being asked to choose my favourite
is a hard thing.
Having said that,
over Easter
we went to Mfuwe.
I got tons of great animal pictures.
But my favourite has to be the butterfly.
I can never get a good
butterfly shot.

 


























11 comments:

Julie Jordan Scott said...

Like you I take TONS and I mean TONS of photos! I have never gotten a decent butterfly shot so you are one above me!

If you would like to see my "proud photo moment" click here!

Beck said...

Beautiful! Glad you didn't delete this one.

Kim said...

It is a beautiful shot of a butterfly. Those guys are so hard to capture.

Unknown said...

lovely! butterflies are difficult. :)

Carrie Robinson said...

So pretty! I am also an avid photographer & found it VERY difficult to narrow it down to just one, so maybe I included 5 in my post today? ;) lol! And as I type this, I remember about 10 other photos that I am super proud of that I could have included... :)

Karen Mortensen said...

That picture is wonderful. So beautiful.

Unknown said...

That is incredible! The composition and coloring are great!

Unknown said...

I couldn't pick just 1, I posted several in mine! I LOVE this picture tho, that is a fabulous shot of the butterfly!

Darlene said...

If you have never been able to get a good butterfly shot before, I would say that your luck has changed, because I think this is a terrific picure!!

Susan Anderson said...

That looks like a good one to me!

=)

Anonymous said...

I love to see other people's pictures. I am a wannabe photographer. :) This is gorgeous.

I am your newest GFC follower from the Challenge. It is wonderful meeting other great bloggers through this awesome event. :)

Tami
The Things We Find Inside