Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Summer Blog Challenge - Words of Wisdom

June 21st - Most recent words of wisdom you heard that stuck with you. 

This is another one of those prompts,
that I have no idea how to answer.
What words of wisdom can I share?
Have I heard any words of wisdom recently?

Since I couldn't think of any
words of wisdom I've recently heard,
I thought I'd share some famous words
intead.

Remez Sasson : "The difference between can and cannot is only three letters. Three letters that can shape your life's direction."

Oprah Winfrey: "The whole point of being alive is to evolve into the complete person you were intended to be."

Jim Rohn: "If you don't like how things are, change it! You're not a tree."









3 comments:

Unknown said...

I like that last one "If you don't like how things are, change it! You're not a tree." Reminds me of my brother.

Vinny | Film & Fiction said...

The first one is truly deep. But, it's true. Anyway, you have a really nice blog. And I also doing this challenge. :)

Susan Anderson said...

Good messages of empowerment!

=)