Thursday, July 12, 2012

Writer's Workshop - I Am

4.) Fill in the blanks of this template and create your own I Am poem. (ps this is a fun activity for bored kids as well. :)




I Am
I am funny and sacrastic
I wonder if I will get into Grad school
I hear the squirrels munching
I see over the rainbow
I want a new Coach bag
I am funny and sacrastic

I pretend I'm a great cook
I feel nervous inside
I touch the clouds
I worry about Ethan all the time
I cry at sappy movies
I am funny and sarcastic

I understand great moments
I say what I think
I dream greatness
I try to keep an open mind
I hope not to dissapoint others
I am funny and sarcastic 





 

3 comments:

OneMommy said...

I love these I Am poems! Each so individual!

Susan Anderson said...

That was fun to read. Kind of a neat exercise to undertake, too. Makes a person look inside, right?

=)

Darlene said...

I loved your I Am poem. You did really well and truly opened yourself up. I do enjoy knowing more about what makes you tick.