Friday, August 24, 2012

Five Question Friday

It's Friday! 
Time for the weekend to begin.
Scott's not home this weekend,
but Ethan are still planning some fun.
Tomorrow is the
Dutch Reform Market
and Ethan has some tooth fairy money
burning a hole in his pocket.

But while we wait for Saturday
let's enjoy
Five Question Friday!


1. If you could have been (could be) any profession you wanted (brains and $$ no problem) what would it be?
Ok,
this may sound like a cop out,
but I always wanted to be a teacher.
It's something I always wanted,
and feel blessed to have followed my passion.
I wish, however,
I had the talent to be an author.
And at one point,
I did wish I could be a ballerina. 


2. How often do you clean out your car?
Never.
Sorry, but I live the Expat life.
We have a driver who does that.
And before him,
when our car needed cleaning,
we'd give the guard or gardener some extra money
to do that for us.

3. Do you wish there was such thing as fashion police or are you deeply relieved?
Neither.
I'm not all up to date
and fab with my fashion. 
Remember,
not a whole lot of fashion shops here.
But, 
I'd also not survive the fashion police.
Especially each year when we go home.
Many of my shirt are many years old.
And after seeing what some people wear,
there's no way I'd wear that,
no matter how fashionable it may be!



4. What's your go to food/drink/activity when stressed?
Food - ice cream
Drink - lattes or wine depending on the time of day
Activity - running or watching TV depending on the stress factor

5. If you had twins, what would you name them?
I refuse to answer this
because I'd love to have twins
and if that ever happened,
my names would have been revealed.
However,
I will admit to never naming them
Isabella and Edward
or
Jacob and Edward.


1 comment:

Susan Anderson said...

I always wanted to be a writer and a ballerina, too. Only one came true.

=)