Thursday, August 23, 2012

Writer's Workshop - Smile

Asides from your kids, pets, your husband, your coffee, your wine....
what makes you smile?

Blimey!
Seriously?
No Ethan, no Scott, no latte, no wine?
Yikes!
What's left?

A good book makes me smile.
Granted the latte I'm drinking while reading helps,
but seriously,
getting into a good (vampire) novel is heavenly. 

Shoes and handbags make me smile.
You all know I love my shoes and bags.

Online shopping makes me smile. 
How else will I buy cool shoes
and bags
and other things!

Going for a manicure/pedicure makes me smile. 
Isn't great when you have fun toes.

My mates make me smile.
Whether they are my Mama mates,
my blogging mates
or my IRL mates,
I love chatting with them all.












2 comments:

Susan Anderson said...

Good list, Tima!

=)

Jamie Miles said...

All those things make me smile too..and how bout a bunch of cash to make it happen?