Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Personal Goals

This past summer,
I began a Summer Blog Challenge.
It didn't go very well.
But I've decided to give it another shot.
So I've joined the Autumn Blog Challenge.
I know posting each day will be difficult,
but I'm always looking for good prompts,
so I figure as long as I put my best foot forward,
I'll have a blast!

September 19th - List 5 short-term personal goals.

1) Study - Have you heard?
I've been accepted to Grad School.
Yup me!
I start next month. 
Am taking 2 courses
and plan to study my butt off.

2) Get Fit - I've been slacking lately.
Need to get back into a healthy routine.
Like how I said get fit
and not loose weight!

3) Reach my Goodreads goal.
I've challenged myself to read
fifty books this year. 
I'm almost there.

4) Move - We're moving at the end of the month.
I plan to get the pictures up
and settled 
as soon as possible.

5) Shoes
Oh come on!
You knew shopping would be here somewhere.
I came across these gorgeous boots,
don't you think I'd look great in them?
Think I need to make a purchase soon.













5 comments:

Faiza said...

I support shopping as a goal.

Heidi said...

50 books in one year! That's awesome!

What I Want My Kids To Know said...

I love the reading goal! Get that done before you start grad school... you will have enough to read there!

TyraLei - Hawaiian Flower said...

I love the boots, but I think I'd fall over! Clumsy me!

Found you on the blog hop! Hop on by when you have time.
TyraLei

Susan Anderson said...

Those boots are fun!

=)