Tuesday, November 13, 2012

52 Weeks of Happiness - Week 36

I love living abroad.
I'm an Expat
and I tend to think like one.
But being an Expat
means you live without stuff.
I always stock up on my favourite shampoo
because I know I can't find it here.
I miss Ben & Jerry ice cream.
I wonder what a pumpkin latte 
tastes like.
I've never seen many shows
people talk about.
I wish we got The Voice
for no other reason
then being able to drool over
Adam Levine.

Last week I went to Game.
And guess what I found?


Happiness is finding some Reese
goodies.



















4 comments:

Susan Anderson said...

I'll bet it's always good to find something from home! And Reese's is a great example of that!!

;)

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

Yay! Reeses rock.

Kelly Lund and Kids said...

Oh YAY!! yummmm! My favorite! I would be so Happy too!!

Kim said...

So I see one is already missing. How did that happen? ;)

I am glad you found some tastes of home.