Thursday, December 6, 2012

Rapture - JR Ward

I bet you thought I'd stopped reading.
I know it's been awhile
since I've shared a book I've read.
It's not that I'm not reading.
I've started my Masters
(yay me!)
and have been busy with required
reading
that reading for pleasure
has fallen through the cracks.
But guess what?
Not only do I have another book
to tell you all about,
this is also the 50th book 
I've read this year.
Yippeeee!!!
I reached my goal of 50 books!!!

Rapture is book #4 in JR Ward's
Fallen Angel series.
Jim and Adrian are once again
up against Devina in round four
of the fight for good and evil. 
This time, 
the battle is a do-over
for Jim's former XOps boss,
and nemesis,
Matthias,
who was condemned to Hell
when Jim lost battle #2.

Mels Carmichael,
is our young love.
She's a reported for the Caldwell Newpaper
and is sucked into the battle 
when she accidentally hits Matthias with her car
outside the cemetery.
Matthias, 
having spent time in Hell,
is given a second chance,
and awakens in the cemetery
with no idea what's happened to him. 

Of course,
it is now up to Jim
to "save" Matthias.
From himself,
from the memories that are flooding back,
and from Devina
who has learnt that Jim has a weakness. 







No comments: