Monday, June 3, 2013

Rebel: The Sensitives Triology 2.5 - Dawn Rae Miller

I have report cards to write,
but they had to wait a day
while I was busy reading
Rebel.
It's a short story,
part of the Larkstorm triology
that I am loving.

Rebel
was great.
It takes place
at the same time as parts of 
Nightingale
but from the viewpoint of
Annalise.

Up to now,
Annalise has been a cold one.
Heartless.
As evil as Malin. 
But now...
well....
I'm not sure.

We learn about Annalise and her loveless
marriage.
We learn how she does have a heart
and it belongs to Oliver.
But is she a dark witch?
Or white?
Is she a Sensitive?
What is her plan?
And.....
is she responsible for Malin's death?

Yes, so many answers
and still so many questions.
I can't wait until Phoenix
is released!



1 comment:

Susan Anderson said...

Sounds interesting. I kinda like witch stories.

=)