Tuesday, June 4, 2013

The Happiness Project - Week 13

I am not a McDonald's person. 
I need that known.
However,
when we were in New York
McDonald's seemed to be the place
for us to grab a quick breakfast. 
And suddenly,
the Egg McMuffin
became my new friend.

Seriously.

I came back to Lusaka
wishing I could have an Egg McMuffin.
Sad,
I know.

But then,
one Friday,
I went to the Friday market
and guess what I found?


English Muffins!
Exciting right!

But here's the best part.
The english muffins are part
of Old MacDonald's Farm.
Yes,
that's right
MacDonald's!

is a project set up to look after
and support children
who have either lived 
on the streets
or are orphans.

Every Friday,
MacDonald's farm comes to school
and has wonderful baked goods.



All proceeds go to the farm 
and the kids.

Happiness is great baked goods
and a great cause.

































1 comment:

Susan Anderson said...

I love English muffins. And Egg McMuffins, too.

=)