Saturday, July 27, 2013

First Grave on the Right - Darynda Jones

How is it, 
that I'm only reading this book now?
How is it,
I have not read it before now?

This book was great!
How great?
Well...
let me tell you.

Charley Davidson
is a PI who works with the
Albuquerque Police Department.
Her uncle is a cop.
She helps him solve crimes,
mainly murders,
cos she has inside information.
What kind of info
you ask?
Well,
Charley is the Grim Reaper!

Yup that's right.
She helps the dead pass through the light
that is her!

Now,
the best part of Charley
asides from her best friend, 
Cookie.
And no,
it's not the hot skiptracer,
Garrett
(can I add a yum here)
or even the mysterious Reyes
(double yum)
it's her sense of humour.
She named her boobs:
Danger and Will Robinson!
I know!
Who does that?
Charley does,
that's who.
And she's even named her ovaries!
Beam me up and Scotty!
Come on'
you know you'll love her!
I did!



No comments: