Thursday, September 12, 2013

Writer's Workshop - Fall

6 things you look forward to this Fall

I'm in the Southern hemisphere,
which means it's not really Fall here.
But, this season,
there's a lot to look forward to.

1. We're off to the Food & Wine Show
in Johannesburg next weekend.

2. I'm then off to Ghana in October
for a conference.

3. Upon my return,
we're relocating to Tanzania.

4. I get to see the ocean again!!!

5. I won't be working. 
I'll be a SAHM.
You can find me at the gym
or coffee shop
or at home studying!

6. Halloween!!! Hello???? How
can you not be excited about
Halloween?





1 comment:

KatBouska said...

Oh my gosh, MAJOR changes coming up for you! Congratulations on your move and new career as a stay at home mom. You'll love it!! Does this mean you have to change the title of your blog to Life in Tanzania?? Excited for you!