Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Cooking With Swarn

Being back in Dar
also means returning to
Cooking with Swarn.
Yes I know I don't cook.
That's the best part of
Cooking with Swarn.
I don't have to!
I get to watch my fellow classmates
participate in some great cooking skills
and enjoy their labour!

This week's menu was
beef kebabs,
vegetable kebabs,
coconut chutney
and
garlic chilli chutney.

Red chillies

Blended with vinegar and garlic added to heated oil.

Add tomato paste

Shredded coconut

Add some green chillies

Add yogurt and coriander leaves

Blend together

Mince, onions, green chillies, mint leaves and coriander leaves.

Add soaked bread to bind it

Start rolling

Shredded cabbage, beans, cauliflower, green peas, and carrots

Add potatoes, salt, coriander, garam masala, cumin, black pepper, lemon juice and bread to bind


Dinner is ready!







No comments: