Sunday, June 29, 2014

Killer Frost - Jennifer Estep

I've been enjoying the
Mythos Academy series
for some time now.
I almost forgot it was a series
that would eventually end.
I was all excited
to continue reading about 
Gwen, Logan and everyone at 
Mythos Academy
that it wasn't until I was about
half way through
that I realised
Killer Frost
was the end.

This is the final battle with the Reapers.
Loki is determined to come back to life
and Gwen knows the only way to stop him
is to kill him.
But how do you kill a God?
What do all of Nike's riddles mean?
Is Gwen strong enough to be Nike's champion?

While I'm sad to see this series end,
I have to admit I enjoyed this one.
It ended on a high note.
It wasn't a series that dragged on
leaving you waiting for the end.

If you like YA
and Greek mythology,
this is a great series for you.




No comments: