Thursday, July 31, 2014

Writer's Workshop - My Favs

Create a list of your top beauty must haves.

For people who know me,
know I have a love for
handbags,
shoes,
earrings,
and necklaces.
And because I'm always wearing these
it's assumed I wear a lot of makeup,

But I don't.

I'm a lipstick and eyeliner girl.
That's it.
Pretty simple.

So Mama Kat's prompt
really got me thinking.
What are my beauty 
must-haves?



Earlier this summer,
I had long hair,
and loved my flat-iron.
My hair,
however,
was not as much of a fan.
This stuff is amazing.
It makes your hair soft,
prevents split ends,
and you'd never know
your hair doesn't like humidity!




A couple of years ago, 
Scott was travelling to SA
and I asked him to pick me up some lip balm.
He came home with Lip Butter instead.
And I have to say,
I love it even more.


Like I said,
I'm a lipstick girl.
Right now, 
MAC's Dare You
is my favourite.



Jamberry Nail wraps
are my latest obsession.
I LOVE these.
I love manicures,
but the polish always starts to peel
within a few days.
These, 
not only last,
but they come in so many amazing
styles, colours and designs. 
They've even started a 
Style Box!

I may be simple in taste 
and beauty products,
but trust me,
when I find something I love
it's amazing!





2 comments:

KatBouska said...

I've always wanted to try those nail wraps. They look so cool! And I LOVE those body butters. I have the coconut one and it smells so good!

Susan Anderson said...

I like all things coconut, and I bet that stuff is great.

=)