Thursday, January 8, 2015

The Battle of the Labyrinth - Rick Riordan

It's been awhile since I've spent some time
with my favourite half-blood.
So I thought it was high time,
I see what Percy Jackson was up to.

This time,
 Percy joins Annabeth,
who is in charge of the quest,
along with Grover and Tyson.
They are off to find Daedalus,
the creator of the Labyrinth
in order to stop Luke and Kronos
from attacking the camp.

Now, this isn't your average maze.
Oh no!
This one shifts and turns and deceives. 
There are monsters and creatures
at each corner and turn. 

Nico makes a return here.
He misses his sister
and a ghost convinces him to trade
a soul for a soul.
But who's soul is he after?

And Rachel Dare makes 
a comeback.
While mortal,
she is able to see beyond the mist
and helps our heroes
on their quest. 

It was good to reunite with these half-bloods!







1 comment:

Rebel Mony said...

I love this serious! Listened to them all on audio book in the car. Can't believe how popular they still are (I'm a children's librarian).