Saturday, May 30, 2015

Never Never - Colleen Hoover & Tarryn Fisher

A few friends have mentioned 
having read 
Never Never
and loving it.
So of course,
I had to add it to my TBR list. 
And I'm solo glad
I did!

Charlie and Silas
are at school.
When suddenly,
they realise they have no idea
where they are,
or who they are.
They have no memories at all.

Eventually they realise,
they are both in the same position.
They learn they have been dating for the last 4 years.
They learn their relationship has been rocky 
recently.
But they still have no idea who they are
or what has happened to them.

Never Never follows their journey
to learn what has happened to them.
It covers 48 hours in their life,
then,
it suddenly ends,
making you wait for.....


Did you ever see that
Friends episode
where Joey is reading
Little Women and it gets sad
so he puts the book in the freezer
to "cool off" a little?

Well,
that's what 
Never Never Part Two
did to me.

Every couple of chapters,
I had to put the iPad down
and calm myself down a little. 

Silas suddenly finds himself in his car.
He has no memory of how he got there.
In fact,
he has no memory of who he is.
He finds papers and letters all around him
saying that this has happened before.
For the past week,
every 48 hours,
at 11:00 am,
he looses his memory.

Charlie has gone missing.
And it's up to Silas to find her.
But with no memory of who they are
how can he do this?

So now...
I wait...
for Part Three to come out.
Soon. 
I hope.


No comments: