Saturday, August 8, 2015

Paper Towns - John Green

I have a rule at home;
if there's a movie made,
based on a book,
you need to read the book first.
This is why my son has yet
to watch the Harry Potter movies.

So when I was at the cinema,
and saw a preview for Paper Towns
I figured I better read it,
in case I wanted to see it.

Quentin Jacobsen was once great friends with this neighbour,
Margo Roth Spiegelman.
Now he loves her from afar.
Until the night she sneaks into his bedroom
and takes me on a midnight adventure.
They extract revenge
on those that Margo viewed
as having caused her pain.
They sneak into Seaworld.
They have a great time!

The next day, 
Margo's not at school.
Her parents say she's run away.
She's done this before.
But Margo has left behind some clues,
and Quentin,
along with his buddies,
are out to find her.




No comments: