Friday, October 9, 2015

Five Greats

Another fabulous week has come and gone. We had some great highlights. Check it out.

1. Flowers



Out new house has a little, but lovely garden. This week, I came home to find my housekeeper clipped a few flowers, to brighten the inside of our house as well.

2. Girls' Night





A great evening filled with friends, food and laughs.

3.  Teacher Conferences



Ethan's teacher had great things to say about my boy. So we celebrated with milkshakes. 

4. Blue Jays



We may not be at home, but that doesn't mean we're not as excited as everyone else over our beloved Blue Jays.

5. My Boy


The Grade 4 students had their first Interhouse. This one was on athletics. And I just love this shot of Ethan. He ran the 200m, and even though he came in third, you can see the joy in his face as he crosses the finish line. 

No comments: