Thursday, February 11, 2016

Chocolate

Did you know it's Valentine's Day this weekend? How did it get to be the middle of February already? For the last couple of years, I've made cookies and cupcakes. Ethan decorates them. We have fun. But this year I wasn't as well prepared.

So I thought.

I decided to spend my day, while Ethan's in school, making chocolate.


My ingredients
It was fairly simple. Equal parts of coconut oil and agave and 2 parts cocoa. Mixed together.

Heart molds, since it's Valentines
I placed the pomegranate seeds in the bottom of my mold and poured the chocolate mixture over it. (I forgot to take a picture of that).

Put them in the fridge, then go for coffee with a mate.

My chocolate!
Am hoping Ethan likes them. They were so easy, am thinking of making some more. May try other fillings, like nuts, seeds, dried fruit. Am so excited!