Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Father's Day Interview

For the last few years, I've interviewed Ethan, about his dad, before Father's Day, and it's been fun to see how his responses have changed and evolved. You can see last year's responses here. Now I know Father's Day was last week. I was actually semi-organized. I interviewed Ethan before we left for the summer, but then realized I did not have a recent picture of the two of them. And while I did get some great ones of them in Disney, I was utterly too knackered to upload them. So, sorry for the delay, but here's this year's interview....


What is something Daddy always says to you?
Go to bed!
What makes Daddy happy?
People doing their jobs.
What makes him sad?
People not doing their jobs.
What does he do that makes you laugh?
He tells funny jokes.
What was he like as a child?
I don’t know…..funny, I guess
How old is Daddy?
I know this…I know this… 49!
How tall is he?
Ummmmm……daddy…..oh no, he’s not here….ummmmm, 5 foot 4, I know that’s short, but…..
What is his favourite thing to do?
Let’s think…..He liked being with his family.
What does he do when you're not around?
Work.
(That hasn’t changed!)
If Daddy was famous, what would it be for?
His amazing swimming.
What is he really good at?
Swimming
What is he not really good at?
Chess
What does he do for his job?
He does something about trucks.
What is Daddy's favourite food?
Ahhhhh…..ummmmm…pizza….I think…I don’t know….pizza….
What makes you proud of him?
He works hard
If Daddy was a cartoon character, who would he be?
Baby Robin……no it’s Robin from Teen Titans go!
What do you and Daddy do together?
Swim
How are you and Daddy the same?
We’re both part of the Nisbet family, we both like swimming, we both like pizza… yes, lots of things, do I have to name them all?
How are you different?
He’s older, he’s taller, he has a job, he’s better at swimming than me.
How do you know he loves you?
He says so
Where is Daddy's favourite place to go?
I don’t know…I really don’t know… I should probably ask him…



 Happy Father's Day Scott



No comments: